On November 6, 2014, we installed 12 new dot Express Shuttle signs across Savannah. Our new signs make dot stops more visible for everybody. Each dot stop sign has a map and a directory of nearby attractions. Here are some tips for using the dot Express Shuttle:
- check the sign to make sure that the dot Express Shuttle is in service. The service times are listed at each stop.
- stand close to the sign to make sure our driver can see you. If you are too far away, the driver might not stop.
- remember to exit the bus from the back door so you don’t block people trying to board the bus.
- each dot stop sign has a directory of public services, parking garages, and visitors centers.
- not sure if you should walk or take the shuttle? remember, it only takes about 5 minutes to walk from one of our beautiful squares to the next closest one in any direction (north, east, south, or west).
- are you headed to River Street? You can use our Bryan & Bull stop and the nearby elevator.
We hope you enjoy our new signs as much as we do.