New Express Shuttle signs installed
On November 6, 2014, we installed 12 new dot Express Shuttle signs across Savannah. Our new signs make dot stops more visible for everybody. Each dot stop sign has a map and a directory of nearby attractions. Here are some tips for using the dot Express Shuttle:
- check the sign to make sure that the dot Express Shuttle is in service. The service times are listed at each stop.
- stand close to the sign to make sure our driver can see you. If you are too far away, the driver might not stop.
- remember to exit the bus from the back door so you don’t block people trying to board the bus.
- each dot stop sign has a directory of public services, parking garages, and visitors centers.
- not sure if you should walk or take the shuttle? remember, it only takes about 5 minutes to walk from one of our beautiful squares to the next closest one in any direction (north, east, south, or west).
- are you headed to River Street? You can use our Bryan & Bull stop and the nearby elevator.
We hope you enjoy our new signs as much as we do.