- Now every 10 minutes or less!
- Serving 24 stops around the Historic District
- Connects to municipal parking facilities, Visitor Centers, and Ferry
- Monday through Friday 7 a.m. – 12 a.m.
- Saturday 10 a.m. – 12 a.m.
- Sunday 10 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Holidays 10 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- This includes Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Christmas Eve, and New Year’s Eve!
- There is no service on Thanksgiving, Christmas or New Year’s Day
- Pet Policy – Only service animals are permitted on the Express Shuttle
- View more information about the Express Shuttle
Savannah Belles Ferry
- Modern passenger-only ferries, reminiscent of vessels seen in the harbor a century ago
- Operating 7 days a week, from 7am to midnight
- Three landings: Trade Center on Hutchinson Island, City Hall and Waving Girl.
- Pet Policy – Service animals, pets in carriers and non-aggressive dogs on leashes are permitted on the Ferries
- Bikes are allowed on the Ferries
- ADA Accessible
- View the Water Ferry Schedule