Service Alert: The dot shuttle service is currently running at a reduced capacity.
- Now every 10 minutes or less!
- Serving 18 stops around the Historic District
- Connects to municipal parking facilities, Visitor Centers, and Ferry Landings
- Monday through Friday 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Saturday 10 a.m. –7 p.m.
- Sunday 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Holidays 10 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- This includes Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Christmas Eve, and New Year’s Eve.
- There is no service on Thanksgiving, Christmas or New Year’s Day
- Pet Policy – Only service animals are permitted on the Express Shuttle
- View more information about the Express Shuttle
Savannah Belles Ferry
Service Alert: Savannah Belles Ferry Service is operating on a modified schedule until further notice due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Operating hours currently run from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. seven days a week.
- Modern passenger-only ferries, reminiscent of vessels seen in the harbor a century ago
- Operating 7 days a week, from 7am to midnight
- Three landings: Trade Center on Hutchinson Island, City Hall and Waving Girl.
- Pet Policy – Service animals, pets in carriers and non-aggressive dogs on leashes are permitted on the Ferries
- Bikes are allowed on the Ferries
- ADA Accessible
- View the Water Ferry Schedule