- Weekday Service: Monday – Friday 7:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Weekend Service: 10 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- DOT expansion will service Cloverdale & Historic Carver Village
- Fare – Free for Cloverdale & Historic Carver Village residents – Click HERE for information
- Pet Policy – Only service animals are permitted on the Express Shuttle
- View more information about the Express Shuttle
Savannah Belles Ferry
Service Alert: Operating hours currently run from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. seven days a week.
Found Below: Modified Schedule for April 12th and 13th 2023
- Modern passenger-only ferries, reminiscent of vessels seen in the harbor a century ago
- Operating 7 days a week, from 7am to midnight
- Three landings: Trade Center on Hutchinson Island, City Hall and Waving Girl.
- Pet Policy – Service animals, pets in carriers and non-aggressive dogs on leashes are permitted on the Ferries
- Bikes are allowed on the Ferries
- ADA Accessible
- View the regular Water Ferry Schedule
View Modified Schedule for April 12th and 13th 2023