- Now every 10 minutes or less!
- Serving 24 stops around the Historic District
- Connects to municipal parking facilities, Visitor Centers, Streetcar and Ferry
- Current Hours:
Monday through Friday 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Saturday 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Sunday 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Pet Policy – Only service animals are permitted on the Express Shuttle
- View more information about the Express Shuttle
Savannah Belles Ferry
- Modern passenger-only ferries, reminiscent of vessels seen in the harbor a century ago
- Operating 7 days a week, from 7am to midnight
- Three landings: Trade Center on Hutchinson Island, City Hall and Waving Girl.
- Pet Policy – Service animals, pets in carriers and non-aggressive dogs on leashes are permitted on the Ferries
- ADA Accessible
- View the Water Ferry Schedule