The Belles: Susie King Taylor, Mary Musgrave, Juliette Gordon Low, and Florence Martus
- Monday through Sunday, 7:00 a.m. to midnight. (Service to Waving Girl Landing ends at 6:00 p.m.)
- Connects downtown with Hutchinson Island and the Savannah International Trade & Convention Center
- Modern passenger-only ferries are reminiscent of vessels seen in the harbor a century ago.
- Named for Savannah’s Belles, strong women who shaped the city’s history.
- Pet Policy – Service animals, pets in carriers and non-aggressive dogs on leashes are permitted on the Ferries.
- Water ferry service may be interrupted without notice due to inclimate weather and/or other river traffic.
- View the Water Ferry Schedule