Welcome to the dot, Savannah’s fare-free Downtown Transportation system.
The dot gets you where you want to go, when you need to get there,in and around Savannah’s beautiful Historic District. Swing through downtown aboard the Express Shuttle.
• Ride the rails on the historic River Street Streetcar.
• Hop on the Ferry to Hutchinson Island and the Savannah International Trade & Convention Center.
• It’s how to leave your car parked while keeping your “get-around” options open.
So whenever you visit downtown, connect on the dot – it’s fun, fast, and free!
• Every 20 minutes or less
• Serving 12 stops around the Historic District
• Connecting to municipal parking facilities, Visitor Centers, Streetcar and Ferry
• Monday to Saturday 7am to 9pm
• Sunday 11am to 9pm
• Pet Policy - Only service animals are permitted on the Express Shuttle
• Thursday-Sunday - 12noon - 9pm
• Authentic 1930s Melbourne
• 54-passenger streetcar updated with environmentally-friendly green technology
• Six stops along Historic River Street between Montgomery St. & the Waving Girl Landing
• Pet Policy - Only service animals are permitted on the Streetcar
• Modern passenger-only ferries, reminiscent of vessels seen in the harbor a century ago
• Named for Savannah’s “Belles”— strong women who shaped the city’s history
• Connecting downtown with Hutchinson Island and the Savannah International Trade & Convention Center
• Operating 7 days a week, from 7am to midnight, Daily
• From Trade Center Landing
(on Hutchinson Island adjacent to the Westin Savannah Harbor Resort)
• City Hall Landing below City Hall adjacent to Hyatt Regency Hotel
• Waving Girl Landing in Morrell Park adjacent to the Marriott Riverfront Hotel
• Pet Policy - Service animals, pets in carriers and non-aggressive dogs on leashes are permitted on the Ferries
"Best Bet" Parking Sites
• Your “BEST BET” to find a parking space downtown is in one of these three parking facilities:
Liberty Street Parking Garage Whitaker Street Parking Garage Visitor Center Parking Lot
912.644.5934 912.525.2820 912.651. 6896
301 W. Liberty Street 7 Whitaker Street 301 MLK Blvd
Liberty St. at Montgomery St. Whitaker St. at Bay Lane Fahm St. at MLK Blvd
Closed Sat, Sun & 1am-5am nightly 24 hours a day 8am to 6:30pm, Daily
VISITOR PARKING PASSES: 1 Day $7 and 2 Days $12
Purchase at the the Mobility and Parking Services office
(100 E. Bryan St. 912-651-6470, 8am - 5pm) and
the Visitor Center (301 MLK Blvd.), and many downtown hotels.
The dot is a service of Savannah Mobility Management, Inc., a public/private partnership created to develop and implement Savannah's Visitor Mobility Plan. A primary purpose of the plan is to enhance the Savannah Experience for both visitors and residents by reducing traffic and parking congestion.
|Current Transportation Status|
|No events found|
|Changes in Future Service|
11.27.2014* * NO dot Service is Available on Thanksgiving
12.25.2014* * NO dot Service is Available on Christmas
01.01.2015* * NO dot Service is Available on New Year's Day
|Email Comments or Feedback|
We are always looking for ways
of making our services better.
Please email suggestions
to Howard Helmken at
Customer Service Contact