The River Street Streetcar is currently out of service for maintenance.
- Thursday through Sunday, Noon – 9:00 p.m.
- Authentic 1930s streetcar built in Melbourne, Australia.
- Carries 54 passengers.
- Updated with environmentally-friendly technology using bio-diesel and electricity.
- One of only two in existence worldwide.
- Get on and off at any of six stops along Historic River Street between Montgomery Street and the Waving Girl Landing.
- Pet Policy – Only service animals are permitted on the Streetcar.